Congratulations to our 2020 student leaders.
At Monday's Term 1 week 3 parade our 2020 student leaders were inducted. Their responsibilities will be:
Student Leader Responsibilities
- To represent Blackbutt State School positively
- To help and assist other students
- To represent the school and attend out of school events such as ANZAC Day and the Blackbutt Avocado Festival
- To be a positive role model for the Blackbutt State School Community
- To welcome special guests when required
- To participate in leadership development such as the GRIP leadership day
- To be the best learner they can be
- To behave to their very best.
They swore the following oath of office when they accepted their badges.
"I do solemnly pledge that I will, to the best of my ability, to execute the duties of being a student leader.
I promise to represent and serve my fellow students and set a positive example in all aspects of school life.
I will adopt an active leadership role within the school. As a student leader I will uphold loyalty to the school
and be fully committed to all that Blackbutt State School stands for and strives to achieve."
Their names and positions are:
School Captains: Jazz and Jaimee
School Vice Captains: Lacey & Tyson
Kendall Sports Captain: Lynleigh
Kendal Sports Vice-Captains: Noah & Ellie
Lawson Sports Captain: Belle
Lawson Sports Vice-Captains: Ebony & Abbylea
Peer Mentors: Mikayla, Isabella, Phoebe & Kane